Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My kindinsky art


What we have done today is our abstract art. An abstract is like crazy shape and crazy lines and what i enjoy was painting my circle that it was really easier to paint on my peace of paper and i really like my picture[p cause really enjoy it but i always stop cause my hand was tired.


when i did my painting something was very hard i was trying to make the paint blend together, what i did well was painting dark to light,next time it will took me a little bit longer to finish my kandinsky art but what i didn’t enjoyed was being bored doing my own work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gloria,

    I loved your piece of art along with your writing to go with it. I loved the dark outlines you used & then the light colours on the inside. Maybe you would like to check your capital letters & update it in your spare time. Great work though, keep it up.

    -Sylvia

    ReplyDelete