Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Holiday


In the Holiday I went to my cousin house at night to go see the concert to matariki. So I went walking with my brother, cousin, my aunt and uncle, when we were walking to the park I heard some lots of noises there and colourful light shining on my face.

But when we were at the park I saw heaps of light shining everywhere and I said … WOZES am I dreaming or what. Then I saw Adriel, and I ask her if she can come with me and she came with me walking around the light and it was so cool.


Suddenly me and my brother was on the swing, AHHH!! I scream I heard something that frighten me so I look up at the sky and saw lot sparkle and it was firework and my cousin scream out loud and she ran to my uncle and hugging him so tight and she wouldn’t let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment