Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Show and not Tell - Fiafia

Before Fiafia

I was Hungry.
My tummy was making some funny noises, there was a lot of food.

Prior to fia fia I was feeling nervous.
I was really struggling and my heart was struggling by beating I was sweating hard out my hand wouldn't stop shaking.

This week was Fiafia a cultural festival that was part of our community and reaching our level for success.
I always dream to be part of the Fia fia for our community over and over again. My life always want to reach up my levels for my culture.

After Fiafia

I love the dress.
I was really proud of our dresses it was beautiful and the roses on our dresses was bright red.

Existing for performing.
I keep practising my dance at I wouldn’t stop dreaming of me performing for Fia fia

Watching people dance.
It was greatful of the people dancing for their culture and my eye wouldn’t stop looking at them dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment